X

2 Black wires at to of triple tree???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 Black wires at to of triple tree???

Soo today i started going through the electrical on my project and i found that my start button doesn't work and there are 2 black wires coming to the top of the triple tree that dont seem to lead anywhere i put on on the frame to see if it was a ground and it blew a fuse. Ive looked at the diagram and idk what these could be. Anyways heres a pic of it any help would be good
    Attached Files

I am by no means a pro but those dont look factory to me. I would say the only way to know for sure would be to trace the wires back into the harness and find out what wires they are connected to.
    If some previous owner spliced them in some where you should be able to, with a little effort, trace them back to their starting area. If you have to take apart a lot of the wiring harness just be neat and methodical about it and you should not have any problems.
    That is how I do it in the automotive industry when something looks non factory.

Tim

Comment

I actually just replaced my triple tree and had to take off the clip ons and its the brake sensor that goes under the resivour the wires were just cut

Comment

Working...
      X