X

Another Dyna 2000 question

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another Dyna 2000 question

So I need to replace some ignition parts for my 03 Kat 600.
    I have looked for the CDI, and the pulse coil generator. All I have been able to find were used CDI's , and haven't found the pulse coil generator.

I have found a Dyna 2000 kit, and was wondering if this kit will replace the CDI, and the pulse coil?

I would rather get oem, but seeing as I am no where near a dealership, and the only Suzuki parts guys I talked to told me I was SOL, I figured I would look into the Dyna 2000.

If you specifically want new OEM, it's expensive.

You'll find the parts listed there.

For the price, used should work just fine.

Comment

I haven't had any luck with used ignition parts in the past, so new is what I'm looking for. The OEM stuff is waaay expensive, as I figured it would be. I have tracked down a Dyna 2000 kit, and was wondering if I buy that, will there be any additional cost, above and beyond the kit? I'm gonna pose the same question to Dynatek. Thanks for the link to RONAYERS.com

Comment

I installed a Dyna 2000 on my 1100... came with the pick-up coils and the CDI and harness... I am running the stock ignition coils so no additional costs... you may want to get a new gasket for the coil cover...
        "Life is what happens when you make plans..."

http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=119546

Comment

I asked the techs from Dyna and they confirmed that it is a stand alone replacement for the stock ignition. How do you like your Dyna?

Comment

Working...
          X