X

Turn signals flashing uber fast

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Turn signals flashing uber fast

So I have finally finished my shovel chop and integrated tail light. It looks awesome. However, the turn signals flash very fast now. I was told that it's because the LEDS don't use much power so bike thinks it's going out. Regardless, the front to bulbs on the kat are florescent. So.....will this burn them out? Do i need to replace the front bulbs too? Will putting a resistor in the line eliminate the quick flashing?
    "...Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams" W.B. Yeats

they make led resistors too fix the fast flash and no it won't burn your front bulb out unless yeah get old and die like all bulbs do... if it was me and i already do i run front and rear leds and it blinks fast but i don't bother me
    1995 Suzuki Katana 750 (Undergoing changes)
    1982 Honda GL500 Silverwing(Sold)
    Project Death Machine (Custom built reverse trike by me)

Comment

instead of resistors[heat generators] try an electronic flasher unit.
      never sleep with anyone crazier than yourself sigpic2011,2012,2013,2014,2015,2016

Comment

Thanks for the quick responses. I've already read previous posts on front turn signal alternatives. I was just wondering if there was a way to get leds instead of bulbs for the front?
        "...Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams" W.B. Yeats

Comment

http://www.v-leds.com/Shop/Control/fp/SFV/32481 check out this site.
          never sleep with anyone crazier than yourself sigpic2011,2012,2013,2014,2015,2016

Comment

Working...
          X