X

LED Brake Light Flasher

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LED Brake Light Flasher

i just ordered this from ebay for my LED integrated tail light. Seems like a good deal at 7.00. I should have it soon and will try to post a vid of it in action. I almost got rear-ended the other day and decided this may help get people texting and drivings attention.

I want to get a headlight modulator also. anyone know any good ones for the headlight?
    sigpic
    If everyone rode motorcycles there wouldn't be so many idiot drivers

I thought about one of those myself, anxious to see it installed!
    "It's better to fail in originality than succeed in imitation."-Herman Melville
    Chris
    graphic designer | drummer
    2002 Katana 600
    Check out my band Decadence @ Reverb Nation: http://www.reverbnation.com/#!/decadenceband

Comment

Any updates on this? I just bought one.

Comment

I got mine installed today. Took about 20 minutes, could've done it much quicker if I knew which wire was which. I thought it would be the middle one, turns out it was the outer positive one. I'll get some pics of it in a little bit and see if I can't get a video of it.

Comment

yes please. I am interested now. I hate cagers not paying attention. My only issue is legalities.
          My Addiction (94 600 Kat)

Addicted to Modification since... 1995!
          Electrical Tape, Zip-Ties, and Rivets are more like accents then eye sores.

Comment

Originally posted by Unholy_m View Post
            yes please. I am interested now. I hate cagers not paying attention. My only issue is legalities.
            I know a lot of cars flash the TBL when they stop, don't see how this is any different, it's not slow enough to delay someone's reaction and all I could see coming from it is a fix-it ticket.

Comment

youtube with the result !
              2015 BMW S1000R

Comment

Video, there's about 4 times more flashes, refresh rate of the camera is bad:
                [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pp_PGcc7gyw"]YouTube - Suzuki Katana brake light flasher[/ame]

The little white box on the right is the flasher, the blue box on the left is for my CCFL tag light. All you have to do is cut the brake light wire, splice in the box with the blue wire on the LED side and brown on the power side, you're good to go.
                Last edited by UG0TB4NN3D; 04-23-2011, 12:51 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X