X

what is the part called?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what is the part called?

ok i posted a thread a not to long ago about whether or not any newer style taillight would work.well i managed to get the correct taillight for my 600 katana (95).well when i got it in the mail it had no bulb in it it was just the casing the outside part of the tail light.so now i have everything and i know what kind of bulb to get but i am missing part of the wire that connects to the bulb that gives it power to light up.its a bit hard to explain but does anybody know what this wire is called?any help is greatly appreciated.ill post pix as soon as possible to help you guys figure out what im talking about

Have you checked ronayers part fiche?
    Originally posted by Slofuze:
    Some people simply talk sh*t because they don't know what they're talking about. Unfortunately, they reproduce.....and why we have sh*t all around us.

Comment

sounds like you are talking about the bulb socket
      Do you know why Santa is so jolly.... Because he knows where all the naughty girls live..

Comment

tail lights.jpg

tail.jpgyes i think that is what it is the wire or socket that the bulb actually connects too on one side and then to a white colored plug like thing on the other here are some pictures of what i am talking about.sorry they are kind of blurry.but i need the bulb socket wire that connects into the white socket in both pictures.thanx for the replys and any more help is appreciated

Comment

Working...
        X