X

bike just fried itself

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by itfben View Post
    possibley a dumb question, but by service manual do you mean something like a Haynes Maunal as I have one of those, or do you mean something else?
    personally, i much prefer a service manual from the factory, or Clymer. Haynes tends to be sadly lacking in descriptions, pictures, and procedures. Haynes is a good first step however. at least you have some sort of reference to work from.
    99% of the questions asked here can be answered by a 2 minute search in the service manual. Get a service manual, USE IT.
    1990 Suzuki GSX750F Katana
    '53 Ford F250 pickumuptruck
    Lookin for a new Enduro project

Comment

Factory manual ftw, much better than anything else. Don't you want the same manual that factory techs use? I sure do...
      90% of motorcycle forum members do not have a service manual for their bike.

Originally posted by Badfaerie
      I love how the most ignorant people I have met are the ones that fling the word "ignorant" around like it's an insult, or poo. Maybe they think it means poo
      Originally posted by soulless kaos
      but personaly I dont see a point in a 1000 you can get the same power from a properly tuned 600 with less weight and better handeling.

Comment

its not the same as an owners manual is it? either way where can i get the manual from? i lve in the uk
        owner of a very ill and upset 1989 GSX600F. - poor baby!

Comment

Working...
        X