No announcement yet.
X

Brake light remains on

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I killed my first battery with that option.
    sigpic

RIP CP
    50th Anniv R6
    95 Katana 600
    http://www.assfaultjunkies.com/index.php

Comment

OK so its an option to leave the tail light on with the keys out.. sounds good.

I have flashers on my bike...

Comment

Originally posted by KrAzE View Post
        OK so its an option to leave the tail light on with the keys out.. sounds good.
        In Park, the tail's running light and the third-eye (front light above the headlights) stay illuminated. This was a requirement by the German Suzuki distributorship, who are the ones that originally instigated the entire Katana concept (and the original was designed in Germany), and that requirement has stuck around since.

Personally, I prefer how some other brands do it, placing park either beyond the "ON" position, or between ON and OFF so you're not as likely to accidentally go into it when you try to lock the steering.

cheers
        =-= The CyberPoet
        Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

Sounds good. Thanks everyone I just didnt want to run into any unknown problems with the bike.

Comment

The first time your battery runs down, and you have to push start the bike you will never leave it in park again! Trust me!
            "The country i am hearing now a days is a bunch of F***ing S*** to me" Hank Williams lll

Comment

Working...
            X