X

1993-4 dash

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1993-4 dash

I have a 94 kat 600 I use as a parts bike and I am trying to figure out if I can use the dash for it on my 93 750. Any help would be great. thanks guys.

Ah crap, CourtKat did that I think. Didn't ctandc as well? I'll poke him over here.
    90% of motorcycle forum members do not have a service manual for their bike.

Originally posted by Badfaerie
    I love how the most ignorant people I have met are the ones that fling the word "ignorant" around like it's an insult, or poo. Maybe they think it means poo
    Originally posted by soulless kaos
    but personaly I dont see a point in a 1000 you can get the same power from a properly tuned 600 with less weight and better handeling.

Comment

No , dash/gauges are pretty different . You might be able to MAKE it work , but it ain't anywhere close to a direct swap .....
      I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

dash swap

its not to hard to do. i put a 750 dash on my 600 you just i just put 600 plugs on 750 donor gauge set. just change one plug at a time and youll be fine

Comment

I was actually thinking of doing it. I have the 750 gauge set, it's just low on my mod priority list right now.

There is a thread where a guy bolted one up.

The only modification is that the plugs that go into the gauge would be different...the easiest way (in my opinion) and since you have a donor bike, even easier for you..cut the wires off the 750 gauge set (leaving the plugs hooked to gauges) and just cut the plugs off the 600 harness you have and wire them up. You should be able to dig up the wiring diagrams for each on KR here..

HTH

Comment

thanks ill be sure to try that out.

Comment

Working...
            X