X

Switched out my rear signals

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Switched out my rear signals

I replaced the lil dinky rear signals that you could barely see on the rear of my Kat and replaced them with some larger flush mount signals. Now my mind is at ease that cagers should be able to see my turn signal better than before.

I'm having trouble uploading the pictures, so I'll try to load them later tonight...
    Last edited by Catcha23; 04-01-2009, 06:27 PM.
    [FONT=Georgia]Gonna miss you guys and gals, be safe!!

cool. sadly enough I am starting to think the only rear turn signals that can be seen during the day are the big ugly stock ones. I rode with people yesterday ' all having integrated ' and it can been seen, but not does not pop out at you.

Comment

Cool? :P

Comment

BUMP for pics?
        "I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is to try to please everyone." - Bill Cosby

ProGrip||Scorpion

Comment

Flush is the way to go.

Comment

Originally posted by Enjay386 View Post
            Flush is the way to go.

that kinda depends.. in PA the rear turns need to be a certain distance from the center of the brake light.... 9" I believe...so most flush mounts and integrated tail lights dont pass inspection.

my turns moved in with the fender eliminator, and just make the required numbers.

See My Garage for mods...
            T-Rex Racing framesliders install and review thread
            Full Post 98 LED conversion how to thread

Comment

OP, please post pics.
              "I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is to try to please everyone." - Bill Cosby

ProGrip||Scorpion

Comment

Originally posted by giftedwon View Post
                sadly enough I am starting to think the only rear turn signals that can be seen during the day are the big ugly stock ones.
                That the reason why I have never wanted to alter the stock rear signals. Cagers already can't see us and riders mod their bikes to be even more translucent.
                How To Install Race Tech Emulators & Rebuild Forks
                How To Repack Yoshimura RS3 Exhaust
                How To Install Oil Cooler Fans
                How To Install Audiovox Cruise Control On A 1998+ Katana

Comment

Working...
                X