No announcement yet.
X

I need assistance ( Center light LED )

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need assistance ( Center light LED )

Hello.

I am not very good at...well, anything related to vehicle electronics.

I'd love to replace the center light on my 06 Kat 600 with a blue LED scanner.

I'm posting this to see if anyone would be interested in helping me out? What I'd need to have done is have the scanner built so all I need to do is plug the bugger in where the stock light is.

Is this something that can be built remotely and shipped to me for easy installation? As plug and play as possible would be ideal.

Please don't tease.. I know my limitations and really dont want to risk ruining something on my bike trying to do this myself.

Edit: The Video in reply #6 of http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=75404 is similar to what i am after. I asked hardlydangerous what was involved and it sounded like a lot of trimming and cutting.
    Last edited by Shampue; 05-08-2008, 11:25 AM.
    ~Austin
    2006 Katana 600 - Sold
    2008 CBR600RR - New Toy

Here ya go brother...

Doh I just realized you were looking for the scanner type..hmmm I didnt find any there...
    “What you own is your own kingdom
    What you do is your own glory
    What you love is your own power
    What you live is your own story” -Niel Peart

Comment

thats not a bad option Rushfan, if a scanner option is too difficult for me to get done.

thanks
      ~Austin
      2006 Katana 600 - Sold
      2008 CBR600RR - New Toy

Comment

I'd also like to comment, that I dont expect the help to come "free". If anyone feels like this little project is do-able I'd be happy to discuss a labor fee
        ~Austin
        2006 Katana 600 - Sold
        2008 CBR600RR - New Toy

Comment

They don't make 'em for the Kat, but check out http://www.tripageled.com
          and check under the Honda CBR1000RR.
          -
          -

I poured spot remover on my dog. Now he's gone.

Comment

in what fashion would you like it to scan? Right to Left, center to outter, outter to center?

Comment

Working...
            X