X

pre front turn signals

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pre front turn signals

Can anyone show me which after market turn signals they've used out front on a pre Katana? You need something on the longish side to make it through the fairing, looking for ideas, Thanks

The most commonly used one I've seen is the flattish aftermarkets placed over the hole, and either screwed onto the plastics or 3m double sided tape used.

s-l1600[1].jpg

Alternatively, you can use any of the post stem options... just make a bracket for the mount to be moved out closer to best fit the length of the signal. I think I did that for Fred's bike.

100_3268.jpg

I don't have pics of the brackets made, but simply... I took flat stock bar, bent a down turn on each end, drilled a hole for a bolt on both. Used a bolt and nut to attach to the normal mounting point for the bracket to frame, and then attached the turn signal to the new bracket.

So basically... which ever you want.

Krey

93 750 Kat

Modified Swingarm, 5.5 GSXR Rear with 180/55 and 520 Chain, 750 to 600 Tail conversion, more to come. Long Term Project build thread http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=96736

"I've done this a thousand times before. What could possibly go wron.... Ooops!"

Comment

Working...
    X