Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what a tool......

Comment

Originally posted by iwannadie
      come on eveyone its obvious that dent helps increase the flow which is giving him the big hp gains. i might go make some 'speed dents' im my pipe too now
      Yea that's the ticket, but I think I'll wait for the movie
      An Ole man once said:"It is better to be thought a fool because of silence, than to open ones mouth and remove all doubt"

Comment

Haha, I think everyone has claimed bs on this guy, so I wont point out the obvious. Other than, i have a yosh on my 01, and without the clutch that front tire is practically glued to the ground. my 98 750 could get up, but nothing like a super sport.

Comment

Shoot, if there is anybody that would believe that, then I've got some blinker fluid that is proven to add 10% HP...and that's only $9.99 a bottle.

Comment

You guys are just being a buch of A-Holes if you ask me

What the hell is it to you and what makes you a bunch of experts on the matter at hand.

First of all, by putting a bend in the spot that that pipes has it, it allows for better backpressure, while still allowing more flow.

It pisses me off to see you guys rip on this poor guy, its obvious he knows what he is talking about. Hell, he even works for a bike shop!!

Now.....

I am going to go put on my NOS stickers which add about a 15% hp increase, go drop my bike to put a good dent in it, and add a huge wing on the back, because we all know that makes a TON of power.... and more stickers too, and AHF, does that fluid you got really add 10%? If so, I will take some.

I so had you guys... didn't I!!!!!
            Kan-O-Gixxer!
            -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
            -Stage 3 Jet Kit / KNN Pod Filters
            -Ohlins Susupension
            -Various Other Mods

Comment

Originally posted by SweetLou

I don't know about the others, but you had me at hello Biatch!

Comment

Originally posted by AHF
                Originally posted by SweetLou

I don't know about the others, but you had me at hello Biatch!
                Thats ok, you see..... I have this little thing called, oh... what was it again... the "Tangerine" was it??? And it is just waiting to eat you a new one

And by the way, I got some chaps I would like to model for you, I heard they add horse power
                Kan-O-Gixxer!
                -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
                -Ohlins Susupension
                -Various Other Mods

Comment

Here is the next rpely I got from him. This Guy is so full of SHIATE

Quote:thanks for your input. i wish i could change that in the description, but i cant since someone bid on it. you werent the first to tell me that either. and actually i used to work for them..not anymore.lomita.:Quote
                  www.mopowersports.com

Comment

I payed 270.00 for my yosh new delivered to the house!!! He is out of his mind!!!
                    Lance
                    2005 Kat 600

Comment

hey lou,lets go in half on the fluid.then we both can get 10% hp.i was thinking...if i remove the stickers will i have more hp????

Comment

Originally posted by rwcreigh
                        hey lou,lets go in half on the fluid.then we both can get 10% hp.i was thinking...if i remove the stickers will i have more hp????
                        But if we went half, wouldn't it then be only 5% horse power??? And NEVER remove stickers, thos actually ADD horses, specially if they say NOS, TYPE R, or cool stuff like that.
                        Kan-O-Gixxer!
                        -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
                        -Ohlins Susupension
                        -Various Other Mods

Comment

[and actually i used to work for them..not anymore.lomita.:Quote[/quote]

And now the real truth shows up
                          That SPLAINS all of it
                          here's some southerly advice that may come in handy down the road a piece... Next time you are too drunk to drive, walk to the nearest pizza shop and place a delivery order. When they go to deliver it, catch a ride home with them.
                          http://s67.photobucket.com/albums/h311/dragkota98/

Comment

Working...
                          X