No announcement yet.
X

need some help please, carb questions!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need some help please, carb questions!!

hello sorta new to 4 strokes played around with 2 strokes for a little bit just bought a 94 katana 600.
    was cleaning out the carbs and realized its missing a small needle of some sort in the float assembly will include pics. i tried looking for this piece but have not seen a single one so far online anyone know where i can get it??
    what is that needle for?
    since i couldnt find anything i just threw it back together to c if it will run and will look for the part in the mean time.
    bike started right up, would idle a little high then die out unless i rev it. could it be because of that part or is it something else that needs to be adjusted?
    any help and feedback would be great
    thank you

Float needle buy four of them. www.bikebandit.com
    "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you when I called you stupid. I thought you already knew..."
    spammer police
    USAF veteran
    If your a veteran, join the KR veterans group

Comment

Free image hosting and sharing service, upload pictures, photo host. Offers integration solutions for uploading images to forums.

bought a seal and needle kit for all 4 of them but one was missing some other piece first pic shows the one with second shows the one that was missing
      Last edited by izhakiori; 07-30-2017, 08:53 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Are you referencing the brass sleeve in the float assembly? Not sure you can buy that without buying the entire float assembly. It's a metering device for I don't know what, it does feed into the fuel circuit.
        "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you when I called you stupid. I thought you already knew..."
        spammer police
        USAF veteran

Comment

ya i guess so!
          anywhere besides bikebandit for $75 i can find one havent seen any on ebay?

Comment

spammer police
            USAF veteran

Comment

Working...
            X