X

Parts For Center Stand (1999 Kat)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Parts For Center Stand (1999 Kat)

Hey guys, just got a center stand for my 99 Kat from Ebay, but, like the idiot I am I did not look if it included parts to install. Well, turns out it did not, and now I only have the center stand. I was wondering if anyone knew what I exactly I need to install it, I know I need some springs, but I am not sure if that L-bracket thing is necessary for post-Kats. I checked Ron Ayers, but I could not be sure of which parts to get exactly.

Thanks in advance guys.

Originally posted by Geiger View Post
    Hey guys, just got a center stand for my 99 Kat from Ebay, but, like the idiot I am I did not look if it included parts to install. Well, turns out it did not, and now I only have the center stand. I was wondering if anyone knew what I exactly I need to install it, I know I need some springs, but I am not sure if that L-bracket thing is necessary for post-Kats. I checked Ron Ayers, but I could not be sure of which parts to get exactly.

Thanks in advance guys.
    2 bolts with spacer bearings, 2 springs. No L bracket on the post like there is with the pre...

Krey
    93 750 Kat

Modified Swingarm, 5.5 GSXR Rear with 180/55 and 520 Chain, 750 to 600 Tail conversion, more to come. Long Term Project build thread http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=96736

"I've done this a thousand times before. What could possibly go wron.... Ooops!"

Comment

Thanks a lot man, really appreciate it.

Comment

Working...
      X