X

A Thank You To All Members

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Thank You To All Members

I just wanted to leave a thank you post to all the dedicated Katriders out there.

You guys that are always cruising the forum and giving advice are a huge help to guys like me who tend to run into problems after problem and I always tend to find a thread with the info I need!

I suffered my first real crash this past may (on my friends Honda VFR of course) class 5 seperated shoulder that needed some heavy reconstructive surgery and finally after fixing my friends bike I went back to my lovely kat who of course would not fire..

Long story short after going through everything but the carbs (I was positive they were clean) I changed out the oil gas old hoses and clamps and spark plugs she came back to life! Had a good ride this evening and will enjoy the remaining days left in canada thanks to other posters that had simular symptoms and found fixes!

I plan on re-wrapping my kat over the winter and I'll be sure to make a thread as I start that project!!

Glad to hear you are back in the saddle, I know it isn't easy to do sometimes..

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Comment

Ditto, many people stop riding after a serious injury. Glad you got the kat back up.
      1998 Katana 750
      1992 Katana 1100
      2006 Ninja 250

2006 Katana 600 RIP - 130k miles

Comment

Working...
      X