And that....

Leave a comment:

• steves
    replied
    Did you overfill the fork tubes?

Leave a comment:

• 92xjunker
    replied
    Pull the fork apart and look for dents/dings/gouges in the tube. Check it for true (not bent or deformed). Also check the seal for Knicks.
    Last edited by 92xjunker; 10-21-2016, 07:50 AM.

Leave a comment:

• DFK00
    started a topic 2000 katana left for seal wont stop leaking

2000 katana left for seal wont stop leaking

so i rebuilt my forks and was careful not to damage the oil seal well i got the forks on the bike a couple mins of sitting the on the kickstand my fork started leaking pretty bad so i took it back off and took it back apart to see what was going on looked like the oil seal might be up side down if thats possible so i flipped it and put it back to together and dropped it back to the ground and seemed fine then 30 mins later it started leaking just as bad as before so i took it aprt again and clean everything again and inspected it and i dont see anything that could be wrong i dont see anything wrong with the seal nothing wrong with the bushing also new i dont get it its the same one that leaked before i rebuilt them. the reason i rebuilt them the guy i got it from i guess hit a pot hole or something bent the rim and looks like blew the seal in the fork so i dont know if that has anything to do with whats going on or not.
Working...
X