X

Carb sync tools...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carb sync tools...

1) Build vs. buy? I planned on buying, but was reading an article last night about building your own (for airplane use, but a carb's a carb, so the same principle would apply). Anyone gone the build route?

2) If buy, which ones do you guys like? I've read some pretty mixed reviews about the Motion Pro, which is the one all the shops seem to carry. I'd rather get something better if possible, what's better without being expensive for no reason?

I have heard good things about the morgan carbtune.

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Comment

+1, haven't heard anything bad about those. Personally I have the motion pro one. Works well enough.
      I've also built two different styles before, I prefer the one I bought.
      1998 Katana 750
      1992 Katana 1100
      2006 Ninja 250

2006 Katana 600 RIP - 130k miles

Comment

I built my own. Only use that setup now.
        93 750 Kat

Modified Swingarm, 5.5 GSXR Rear with 180/55 and 520 Chain, 750 to 600 Tail conversion, more to come. Long Term Project build thread http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=96736

"I've done this a thousand times before. What could possibly go wron.... Ooops!"

Comment

+2 on the motion pro.
          "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you when I called you stupid. I thought you already knew..."
          spammer police
          USAF veteran
          If your a veteran, join the KR veterans group

Comment

I grabbed a Morgan (for a very good price off CL) before I even had a bike. Used it a couple times. Dead simple to use and easily read. Not much more to say....

Comment

Working...
            X