No announcement yet.
X

Crank, No Start Condition

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The part was supposed to arrive yesterday but did not...long story. Either way, it should be here tomorrow. I'll let you guys know how it works out.

Comment

I finally got back to this tonight. Is there a trick to pulling the connectors through?

Comment

Nope, it will fit right through, then the seal at the pickup will seal it.
        "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you when I called you stupid. I thought you already knew..."
        spammer police
        USAF veteran
        If your a veteran, join the KR veterans group

Comment

Ok good. Must have been on of those things you go back to and can't understand why you had a hard time with them before.

Comment

Ok so I installed the new pulse generator and I was getting it to fire just slightly, but far from start.

I ran a compression test (battery voltage was alittle low at 12.4 but the results were not good.

68 60 73 70

Will that even sustain an idle on a sportbike? I know the spec is much much higher at 142-213 with a 23 psi max variance. On most cars even with slightly low battery voltage or forgetting to open the throttle or something the numbers would be atleast close to spec if there was no issue.

Originally posted by 92xjunker View Post
            Nope, it will fit right through, then the seal at the pickup will seal it.
            btw you were 100% right it pulled through, took alittle finesse but not a problem.
            Last edited by sr73087; 11-19-2016, 12:04 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Working...
            X