X

Clutch cable adjuster

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clutch cable adjuster

So recently my clutch cable broke, I replaced the cable but found that the adjuster where the cable goes up to the lever is missing. Does anyone know where to pick one up( Lowe's, fastenal, etc.) or am I going to need to order one? Also are these parts pretty universal with a variety of makes and models? Oh my bike is an 89 by the way.

Originally posted by CLYNT BEASTWOOD View Post
    So recently my clutch cable broke, I replaced the cable but found that the adjuster where the cable goes up to the lever is missing. Does anyone know where to pick one up( Lowe's, fastenal, etc.) or am I going to need to order one? Also are these parts pretty universal with a variety of makes and models? Oh my bike is an 89 by the way.
    It's a bike specific part, so order one. Make sure you match to the clutch perch you have (IE: if it's aftermarket, make sure it's the same size as the OEM replacements)

Krey
    93 750 Kat

Modified Swingarm, 5.5 GSXR Rear with 180/55 and 520 Chain, 750 to 600 Tail conversion, more to come. Long Term Project build thread http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=96736

"I've done this a thousand times before. What could possibly go wron.... Ooops!"

Comment

Working...
    X