X

Bike Laid Down, Now it wont Start ..... UNLESS

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bike Laid Down, Now it wont Start ..... UNLESS

soooooooooooooooooo Today was day one of riding my 05 kat 600. and I laid the bike down AFTER taking off on dirt, rocks, gravel. As a result the bike wont start when i push the start button. It will start on a pop start though. When the bike went down, I hit the kill switch to shut it off, Picked it up. HELP!!!
    My character is based of what I stand for. My reputation Is based off what I fall for. I am ME.

Clutch lever damaged?
    "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you when I called you stupid. I thought you already knew..."
    spammer police
    USAF veteran
    If your a veteran, join the KR veterans group

Comment

Originally posted by 92xjunker View Post
      Clutch lever damaged?
      not exactly sure. I was able to pop start and ride my bike home. The cluth worked fine when shifting through gears. I ended up breaking the peg off of my gear shifter but I placed a screw in it and was able to ride home.
      My character is based of what I stand for. My reputation Is based off what I fall for. I am ME.

Comment

Crush the cover the shifter is on? Your neutral safety switch is there...
        "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you when I called you stupid. I thought you already knew..."
        spammer police
        USAF veteran

Comment

Originally posted by 92xjunker View Post
          Crush the cover the shifter is on? Your neutral safety switch is there...
          Neutral safety switch, I'll check for that tomorrow when it isn't raining. I'm new to this bike life. So do I need to remove anything to access the switch? Can I do a quick google search to find exactly where the switch is located?

Comment

It's bolted to the engine under that cover.
            spammer police
            USAF veteran

Comment

Working...
            X