X

92 Katana 600 clutch push rod issue

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 92 Katana 600 clutch push rod issue

Hey guys i have a 1992 600 katana. I am having issues with getting the clutches push rod back in after replacing the seal. The chain snapped and bent the old one teally bad and fabricated one and worked fine. Decided to buy one that was actually made for the bike and it goes threw the seal and all but wont engage the clutch or anything. I cant even get the sprocket cover back on. Any help would be awesome!

Sure there isn't a piece of the old rod in it?
    "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you when I called you stupid. I thought you already knew..."
    spammer police
    USAF veteran
    If your a veteran, join the KR veterans group

Comment

I'd take the seal back out (I know a pain) and look to be sure something didn't go amiss inside.

Comment

The old rod was in full tact. And nothing was left behind. When i go to crank it with the new rod in it has a slight wabble to it i guess you could say. Could the inner push rod have got bent preventing it from going in?

Im thinking about dropping the engine and dissasembling the bottom end and see whats up. Im just trying to get opinions and options here before hand. Iv tried googling it but cant find anything.
        Last edited by Merksoldier; 04-14-2016, 11:14 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Working...
        X