X

Part fitment

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Part fitment

Will a rear wheel left space from a 98 750 fit on a 2000 600?

Well a post wheel, is a post wheel.
    "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you when I called you stupid. I thought you already knew..."
    spammer police
    USAF veteran
    If your a veteran, join the KR veterans group

Comment

Look up part #s on bikebandit, should be the same.
      1998 Katana 750
      1992 Katana 1100
      2006 Ninja 250

2006 Katana 600 RIP - 130k miles

Comment

The part is off of ebay. They arent listing part number. Its the outside spacer on the left side thats up against the seal.

Last edited by jonathon1; 03-18-2016, 08:08 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

You missed the point. If you looked up the part numbers through a Fische. they would match.
          "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you when I called you stupid. I thought you already knew..."
          spammer police
          USAF veteran
          If your a veteran, join the KR veterans group

Comment

Considering the GSXF was a motorcycle Suzuki wanted to spend as little money on as possible. I doubt that a spacer that sits inside a piece of plastic on the sprocket hub would be different between two identical motorcycles. Let's look at it this way. The 98-06 GSXF 600 and 750 use the same rear wheel, the same sprocket hub, the same plastic inside the sprocket hub. I'd bet real money the spacer is the same too.

Comment

I got the point. It was delayed a moment. I ordered the part and pretty confident it will fit. You guys havent steered me wrong. I greatly appreciate your response. This all goes back to the bearing issue I had. I got on bike bandit and studied the rear wheel diagram they have. Come to find out the PO didnt have the retainer part in the wheel at all. So i assume the bearing could have moved around freely. The retainer was used on the outside as in place of the spacer. So that left me with no left spacer once i put the retainer in its right spot. Im really glad i looked all this over good whereas i dont know that could have happened. The bearing that was tore up was on the right side. This could have turned out to be 2 bearings going to pieces.

Comment

I hate POs.
                Good catch, glad it's all figured out
                1998 Katana 750
                1992 Katana 1100
                2006 Ninja 250

2006 Katana 600 RIP - 130k miles

Comment

The spacer fit and the bike runs smoother than ever since ive had it. I feel better about it to. Flipping the retainer around and using it on the outside had put my front sprocket and rear sprocket about a quarter inch give or take off of each other. I dont know if this had damaged the sprocket or not so i went ahead and changed it. It was a new sprocket too. My chain used to sound like it was having a hard time. No wonder.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                    X