No announcement yet.
X

new to forum . one problem.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok new needles and seats came in anf factory pro jet kit. Hopefully tomorow will get results

Comment

Got it all put together today. Results not so good so far. Running rich for some reason. Gonna recheck float heights, and put some new plugs in. Btw got motion pro sync tool. So much better than diy tool.

Comment

Check your oil just incase. Bad sealing pilot plug will cause that, as will a float assembly not seated properly.
        "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you when I called you stupid. I thought you already knew..."
        spammer police
        USAF veteran
        If your a veteran, join the KR veterans group

Comment

He has an 05, no pilot jet plugs, and the float isn't held in with o-rings.

Comment

Yeah, it would help, if I paid attention..
            "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you when I called you stupid. I thought you already knew..."
            spammer police
            USAF veteran

Comment

woot woot. finally after the headaches and countless hrs of carbs on and off i can say finally nailed it . factory pro jet kit and new needles and seats , was running little rough still, thru new plugs in it and man def a different machine. i cant begin to say how much i am thankful for all the input and diag from you guys . thanks again .

Comment

Glad it running better, congratulations.

Comment

Don't pass up the sync on the carbs, it NEEDS to be done every time you tinker with the carbs.
                  spammer police
                  USAF veteran

Comment

O yea 92. Forsure bro.only takes 5 mins to do it so i never skip anymore lol

Started acting up on me today on way to work. About 10 miles from house. Seemed to be running lean all the sudden. Thought fuel line kinked after getting good and warm but looks good to me . Any suggestions?
                    Last edited by sbcmighty; 02-23-2015, 07:21 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Working...
                    X