Spark plug cap replacement number?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spark plug cap replacement number?

Hi guys!

Recently my kat started running on three cylinders, after some trouble shooting I found that one of the spark plug covers (#2) was slightly rusted, cleaned it out and it ran again. Yesterday she started coughing again though so it's really time for a replacement - the thing is just that I can't find one! It's labeled "Tokaidenso T-142", can't find that nor an equivalent one.

Does anyone know the part number of a suitable replacement? So far I've been unable to find specs for this one - it only mentions the spark plug numbers, not the cap.

dealer? Ngk also make them.
    "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you when I called you stupid. I thought you already knew..."
    spammer police
    USAF veteran
    If your a veteran, join the KR veterans group

Comment

Do you perhaps know the NGK part number? If not I'll pass by the dealer some time. Thanks anyway

Comment

Not off hand
        "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you when I called you stupid. I thought you already knew..."
        spammer police
        USAF veteran
        If your a veteran, join the KR veterans group

Comment

She's running now, got an NGK SD05FM from the local dealer, didn't feel like waiting to order one. It's not actually at an angle but both short and long enough. Hope this'll help someone in the future.

Comment

Working...
          X