Should I swap from 600 to 750?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should I swap from 600 to 750?

So I have a project going on a 93 600.
    Here's a link to the thread: http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=134021
    So bent bike offers me my choice of 600 or 750. What do I need to change to swap up? Jets? Any other guys done this?

You mean to swap from a 600 engine to a 750 engine? You need more than "jets", more like "carbs".
    INSTALLING LARGER ENGINES in Kats
    Last edited by arsenic; 04-18-2014, 01:36 PM.

Comment

Well I went out and picked up another motor this weekend from bent bike. In the interest of time and money I threw a 600 right back in it. I got it running this morning and it runs better than ever. The low end torque difference is night and day. I ran It for about 20 miles today and when I got back to the shop I infrared temp gunned the exhaust. Cylinder 1 is barely running. I know, carbs. Not really a question just an update really. It's got a dead spot at 7-8krpm. I really really wanna buy the reman set from Chris's, but I don't have 4 or 5 hundred laying around so I'm probably gonna be getting into em myself soon. I ran some Lucas fuel goo through it, it won't help but it's 5bucks so Nbd. Other than the front forks being shit and the carb issue, it's really not bad to ride. Pretty quick, surely plenty to get me in trouble. Tires leave alot to be desired but they have a lot of tread so I'm gonna run em. Hopefully I can put enough miles on this thing now to wear them out. This color is eye catching and the bike looks great at twenty feet and 20mph. I actually got a couple random "nice bike" s which actually surprised me cause this thing is rough. I'll post 20foot away pictures this weekend if it ever stops raining.

Comment

I don't have a 90-97 600 either either. I mean I do, but they aren't done.

Comment

Working...
        X