X

Gear indicator

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gear indicator

Does anybody know if I could get a gear indicator for my 92 Katana 600? How about gauges or a different looking dash? thanks
    Joel

DataTool makes a cable speedo Gear Indicator. KneeDraggers.com has them for right around $120. You have to contact them though to get it.
    call at 877-294-2920 or 302-328-5563 to order
    sigpic

WERA West #71/MWGP #71/CVR #71
    MSF Rider Coach 27028
    MoPowerSports.com
    Torco
    SoCalTrackDays

Comment

streetracerparts.com has some excellent gauges as well for your dash, but u'd have to check the year availability.

Special can hook up though Im sure.

Comment

Thanks, I think it'd be a cool little thing to have on the dash

Comment

Mr. Clean had plans written up for one he designed, I may still have them around. i believe he is in the process of coming up with a new and improved design though.
          Kan-O-Gixxer!
          -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
          -Stage 3 Jet Kit / KNN Pod Filters
          -Ohlins Susupension
          -Various Other Mods

Comment

Originally posted by SweetLou
            Mr. Clean had plans written up for one he designed, I may still have them around. i believe he is in the process of coming up with a new and improved design though.
            not to beat that dead horse into the ground but... his design had ganged outputs off logic gates - a big no-no.

tim

Comment

Are you speaking Chinese?

No, really, I have no Idea what you just said, but it was my understanding that he was making a new design, maybe to fix the ganged up ouputs?

I do like the look of it in the dash though, looks nice and clean.
              Kan-O-Gixxer!
              -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
              -Stage 3 Jet Kit / KNN Pod Filters
              -Ohlins Susupension
              -Various Other Mods

Comment

Bought a digital gear indicator today on Ebay for my pre-98. it works with a read-contact, saw it once sometime ago on another bike, the owner stated it works super.
                It will be integrated with the rest of my digital dash I'm building right now

Comment

Working...
                X