Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• morgan carbtunepron on ''PRE'' gsx750f

hi just wondering has anybody used a morgan carbtune on a ''pre'' gsx 750f
    on other threads no one has mentioned the vacuum hose

it is correct to suck the air out of the vacuum hose yes the one that goes to the back of the fuel cock on the petrol tank and then plug the hose so no air can get in/out right....

am i right or wrong i have seen posts on katriders saying just fit the morgan carbtune pro hoses into the vacuum inlet cap s and away you go

then people saying the morgan is not calibrated

Say what?

Connect to the 4 ports on the top of the carbs.
    Block the tube that works the petcock.

Some people claim they require calibration occasionally but I've never experienced any issues with mine.
    -Steve

sigpic
    Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register
    Don't forget to check the Wiki! http://katriders.com/wiki

Comment

Originally posted by steves View Post
      Say what?

Connect to the 4 ports on the top of the carbs.
      Block the tube that works the petcock.

Some people claim they require calibration occasionally but I've never experienced any issues with mine.
      thanks steves yip no wonder people claim they need calibration and thats before they have even tried the morgan carbtune with the vacuum hose clamped shut

thanks for the advice

Comment

I was one that had issues with the Carbtune Pro not reading the same on all rods, Take all four hoses and hook them up to a single vacuum source and they should all read the same as it is one single vacuum source. I contacted Morgan and he had me send mine back and sent a new one and no issues.

Tmod

Comment

Yes, easy as pie to hook up and run with.

As others have said, just make sure to plug the line from carb #4 to the petcock.

Comment

Working...
          X