Stalling

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stalling

93 600
    Recently cleaned carbs but even since before that bike will still randomly at low rpms(under 5000 or so). Any ideas? It rides perfect above 5 1/2

when was the last time the carbs were sync ed?

will it keep running with alittle choke?
    Last edited by rebel750; 04-27-2013, 09:30 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Not sure, and I have no idea sync them. Also, I have yet to try it with the choke. How do I do it?

Comment

Originally posted by Bigboss941 View Post
        93 600
        Recently cleaned carbs
        No, you didn't.

Not sure, and I have no idea sync them. Also, I have yet to try it with the choke. How do I do it?
        How about you read the instructions in the links (manual and carbs) I have already posted for you, since you don't seem to be able to search yourself.

And ... why ANOTHER thread on the same issue????????????????

If you actually have pubic hair, an ounce of nous and half a brain, you wouldn't have to ask these questions.
        Last edited by TRPUT; 04-28-2013, 03:26 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

First off, how do you know if I redid them or not? Second of all, this is not the same issue. The last issue has been fixed.

Comment

Your loosing fuel flow, dirty pilot circuit is most likely the reason. Carb cleaning can be a bitch, Once you think they're clean, clean them again. Soak the bodies, jet and emulsion tubes in carb dip for at least 6 hours each then blow them out with compressed air. I flush the circuits with ether then blow them out. Reassemble and set the floats to factory setting, A/F at 2.5 turns out then bench sync, test float needles for sealing, install and perform a precise sync.
            "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you when I called you stupid. I thought you already knew..."
            spammer police
            USAF veteran
            If your a veteran, join the KR veterans group

Comment

Thanks junker. How do you sync them though? That's ssomething I haven't done before.

Comment

First off, how do you know if I redid them or not? Second of all, this is not the same issue. The last issue has been fixed.
                First off, if you did, you wouldn't have these issues.

Secondly, all carb issues are related.

Try this:

For all those people who find it more convenient to bother you with their question rather than to Google it for themselves.

Comment

Working...
                X