X

Trying to find a good speedo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trying to find a good speedo

I have started the fighter transformation to my bike. I already have aheadlight coming for it. I got one off a XS650. Still trying to find a speedo that I can use with my stock drive cable. I have though about going with the digital ones, but I like the look of the old school speedo's better. I figure if I can find one off a bike with a 16" rim there should be no internal drive issues with the speedo, but would love any ideas you gusy can give me.

I will post some pics once the headlight comes in.

Advice? Get rid of the 16" wheels, you will never be able to get good tires.
    90% of motorcycle forum members do not have a service manual for their bike.

Originally posted by Badfaerie
    I love how the most ignorant people I have met are the ones that fling the word "ignorant" around like it's an insult, or poo. Maybe they think it means poo
    Originally posted by soulless kaos
    but personaly I dont see a point in a 1000 you can get the same power from a properly tuned 600 with less weight and better handeling.

Comment

So last night I wanted to changed the clutch cable. I took out the old one and put in a new one EXACTLY like the old one was Sac Longchamp Pliage in. The old clutch cable worked, it was just really stiff and I wanted a new one on it. So i changed the cable and now when I pull in the clutch, it doesn't go into neutral. The weird thing about this is that I still have to pull it in to start the bike, and when i do pull the clutch, the bike will start. I do not even understand how the clutch works on this bike. Pleaseee help! Any ideas or information would help. If you could give me a video showing me Sac Longchamp how to hook it up that would help me very much! Thanks guys!

Comment

Working...
      X