X

carb problem

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• carb problem

Finally got the bike together, put a new shiny chain and sproket on the bike, changed out some jets and air filter. i got it out on the road and 4miles later one of the drain screws from the carbs fell. so anyone know what size screw those guys are?

They are special screws. You have to get a drain screw.

Comment

i hate bikes, too much work haha. okay well i will order up another one but do you have any ideas of how i can plug it up for a few days so i could still ride?

and now i guess i am going to go search that parking lot for the screw again
      Last edited by AustinF19; 07-04-2012, 11:45 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Might of got lucky and is sitting there on the engine case.

Comment

ya i was hoping for that but no luck

Comment

Alright i got the bike bad on the road and actually made it 20 miles yesterday and then had another problem...the bike was running good the whole ride but when i stopped at some lights after a 30 minute ride it stalled twice when i tried to go, then once i got it going if felt like it was running out of gas. it was chuging, learching along with no acceration and sounded like it was on 2 cylinders maybe so i pulled the clutch in and the bike died. i hoped off and noticed i did have the fuel valve on prime, my bad, turned it to on and it started right back up and sounded good. anywas could running the bike on prime cause this? also i pulled the plastics off and it didnt look like the fuel lines were kinked at all.

Comment

Working...
            X