X

Turbo Install

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Turbo Install

I finally got the header mocked up for the Turbo.. it looks really good.. plenty of clearance...

Each image links to larger image..for a better look..
    misery loves company...

You images have "been knocked off by the MOB." Hope you can get them fixed I would love to see bigger images of this.

Comment

the links worked for me...
      - It is a mistake to think you can solve any major problems just with potatoes.

- Anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job.

Comment

I can still see them...
        - Samuel

My 1988 Katana 600

Comment

what application was the turbo made for?
          prolly a civic or something..
          cant wait to see it when its all done!

Comment

Thats going to be nutz when done.......lookin good!!
            Info for the Ottawa Motorcycle Course

sigpic

Comment

I think the turbo came out of a Dodge Daytona.. I got it from a buddy of mine..
              I can't wait to ride it.. gonna be cool...
              misery loves company...

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Clean
                You images have "been knocked off by the MOB." Hope you can get them fixed I would love to see bigger images of this.
                You getting an error or something?
                Try this link: http://www.mob.net/~misery/turbo.html
                misery loves company...

Comment

Mr. Clean.. on an another note, I've been meaning to ask for a while, have you seen the site for Gixer Girl? (your Icon)
                  misery loves company...

Comment

Originally posted by misery
                    I think the turbo came out of a Dodge Daytona.. I got it from a buddy of mine..
                    I can't wait to ride it.. gonna be cool...
                    That's good since we all know Daytona's are superfast! 8)

Can't wait to see the final product!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Junior
                      That's good since we all know Daytona's are superfast!
                      You had better hope that the bike is not like the car as the Daytonna was a piece of junk......had one and all it did was plow snow....
                      Info for the Ottawa Motorcycle Course

sigpic

Comment

this is me being completely mechanicaly illiterate.....what the hell does it do?!
                        - It is a mistake to think you can solve any major problems just with potatoes.

- Anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job.

Comment

all a turbo does is takes the exhaust gas takes it up though an intercooler and SMASHES it back in to the motor thinking even though it may be a lil warm it still the volume of air you can cram in to the cylinders thus making more power

Comment

Originally posted by Haggisman
                            Originally posted by Junior
                            That's good since we all know Daytona's are superfast!
                            You had better hope that the bike is not like the car as the Daytonna was a piece of junk......had one and all it did was plow snow....
                            My second car was a Daytona.. Loved it.. been looking for another one.. I thought it was a great little car.. and yes it was super fast..
                            misery loves company...

Comment

Originally posted by duff daddy
                              all a turbo does is takes the exhaust gas takes it up though an intercooler and SMASHES it back in to the motor thinking even though it may be a lil warm it still the volume of air you can cram in to the cylinders thus making more power
                              It is two housings, with propellers.. the exhuast gas spins one propeller connected to other one.. the other one sucks in fresh air and compresses it to force more oxygen into the motor... the more air, the hotter the burn and more engery that is produced..
                              misery loves company...

Comment

Working...
                              X