No announcement yet.
X

arcenic?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, we were all learning at some point. When I rebuilt my first engine when I was 12, I didn't post bunch of dumb questions on the interwebs forum. I
    Last edited by arsenic; 06-28-2011, 06:40 PM.

Comment

"hey guys, I've never baked before but I want to bake my wedding cake, Do I need flour?"

Comment

Google is another resort... Here are cake making videos..

A step-by-step guide to baking vanilla, chocolate, and apple cakes (plus tips and tricks)There's nothing like the taste of a cake you made in your own kitchen. But is the delicious reward really worth all the work? Believe it or not,...

"Life is what happens when you make plans..."

http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=119546

Comment

how to check clearances on a Katana
          [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yzctK-w0zyg"]YouTube - ‪Valve Adjustments - Part 1‬‏[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by curseboy View Post
            "hey guys, I've never baked before but I want to bake my wedding cake, Do I need flour?"
            If we linked to a recipe, and you still asked if you needed flour, then yeah, you better believe you're gonna get made fun of. I linked to step by step directions.
            Pics
            Pics
            No pics yet
            Just because they sound the same doesn't mean they are: there≠their≠they're; to≠too≠two; its≠it's; your≠you're; know≠no; brake≠break

Comment

Originally posted by curseboy View Post
              ...Props to Arsenic and everyone else for keeping their manners, I don't think I could.
              Arzinik has some really good drugs now. (Or he just let up on the coffee. Hard to tell.)

So hey, what size wrench do I need to adjust the timing belt?
              Wherever you go... There you are!

17 Inch Wheel Conversion
              HID Projector Retrofit

Comment

A left handed crescent wrench in metric.

Comment

Originally posted by arsenic View Post
                  Yeah, we were all learning at some point. When I rebuilt my first engine when I was 12, I didn't post bunch of dumb questions on the interwebs forum. I
                  When I got my first set of tools, we didn't have the internet at my house..... otherwise I probably would have posted a bunch of dumb s**t.

These days, I take a different approach. When I want to do something that I haven't done before (like cooking), I look up all the information that I can, and then I give it a try. If it turns out absolutely awful, then I assume that cooking is not my true calling and order myself a pizza.

Originally posted by arsenic View Post
                  A left handed crescent wrench in metric.
                  Wait, isn't that the same tool you use to change the powerbands?
                  Last edited by loudnlow7484; 06-28-2011, 10:57 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
                  Any and all statements by Loudnlow7484 are merely his own opinions, and not necessarily the opinion of Katriders.com. Anything suggested by him is to be followed at your own risk, and may result in serious injury or death. Responses from this member have previously been attributed to all of the following: depression, insomnia, nausea, suicidal tendencies, and panic. Please consult a mental health professional before reading any post by Loudnlow7484.

Comment

It's for piston return springs too.

Comment

I thought you needed the left-tapered screwdriver for that. Thanks for setting me straight Arcenick.
                      Wherever you go... There you are!

17 Inch Wheel Conversion
                      HID Projector Retrofit

Comment

Working...
                      X