No announcement yet.
X

Vent tube ****ing fuel!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey, it's only illegal if somebody sees it.

Comment

You got that right! Went out for a good hr ride today with a couple friends. It was wicked nice to just get out on the open road, plus we had some fun. First burnout of my life on a bike today, wow my 750 can really break loose that back tire! Also, we had a little race and chase moments which will always be fun.
      Just breath, step back, have a smoke, drink some coffee....... Now get back to work!!!

Comment

If the carbs were leaking before you fixed the petcock then the float needles are still leaking. Either that or bad prong on the float or float height but since the bike is running god i'd look at the first 2 things first
        When all else fails get a bigger hammer

Comment

I cleaned the seats for the float needles and that stopped the leaking. I also ran into the problem where the petcock was allowing fuel at all times but a new gasket fixed that problem. Plus I cleaned and resealed the tank which desperately needed to get done. I do still need to get the carbs re-synced but for the time being I am happy with the work I was able to get done!
          Just breath, step back, have a smoke, drink some coffee....... Now get back to work!!!

Comment

Working...
          X