X

Finally, Murphy did his job!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally, Murphy did his job!

Well, I had a clutch cable laying in my room for near a year, and as my old cable still worked, I decided go to the dealer and change the cable for my air filter. Then, a few weeks before, yeahhhhh, my cable is broken!!!
    LOL!! At least, it happen in Cristina house and no in middle of nowhere!
    Tomorrow IŽll put the new one. Would it last another 90760 kms?

Was really funny go to my garage in second gear and killing the engine in the stops and red lights, and Cristina behind my in her car hitting the horn and saying crapp about my riding skills with no clutch!

[/img]
    PICSSSS!!!!

Never fails . As soon as you get rid of something you're not using or don't think you need ... you need it ! That's why I keep almost evrything , I'm a pack-rat .
    I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

Thats completily true!! I have put the new clutch this evening and what a difference! BTW, again, for replace the cltuch cable, must get out fairings, shield, mirrors, gas tank...
      PICSSSS!!!!

Comment

FRAME SLIDERS FOR KATANA 600 2004 IS IT POSSIBLE TO PUT THEM ON ?

Comment

Originally posted by ruone32
          FRAME SLIDERS FOR KATANA 600 2004 IS IT POSSIBLE TO PUT THEM ON ?
          Yes it's possible , but it involves drilling holes in the frame.

Comment

will this weaken the frame and how much trouble is it to do can i do it myself ?

Comment

I have seen in Spain a set of frame sliders with a nice brackets mechanized, I gonna try to search what brand they are.
              PICSSSS!!!!

Comment

Someone on here is working with a shop to make a frame slider kit for the 98+ Katana. Do a search, don't hijack someone else's thread.

Comment

Working...
                X