X

Is the rear shock adjustable ??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is the rear shock adjustable ??

Is the rear shock adjustable on a pre kat. I had someone on the back yesterday for the first time and when she got on the rear end went way down. NO JOKES She is not big. I have noticed in the past that when I am on it by myself and i hit a hard bump sometimes the rear plate hits the tire. Any ideas
    Thanks all

I know on 750's (don't think 600's are the same) have an adjustment for the soft/hardness of your ride. I'm not sure if or how to go about adjusting it on a 600??? I'm sure someone will comment pretty quick tho
    2002 R1
    Yoshi TRS exhaust, Undertail, Ohlins Steering Stabilizer, Dark Windshield, Frame Sliders.

Comment

For a passanger you need to crank up the spring. It is set to sag under XX weight..

You also my want to adjust the dampening..
      But mostly it's the spring...

Comment

That "sof/hard" know under the seat is for damping . To adjust for a passenger , you need to adjust the spring preload . You'll want a preload adjuster to make it easier . There's a collar at the bottom of the spring with numbers on it . You turn that collar to a higher number to firm up the shock .
        I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

thank you

Comment

Working...
          X