mikuni BST33SS 44C00 pics or scheme

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mikuni BST33SS 44C00 pics or scheme

Hi everybody

I have some trouble with my carbs. I'm able to set my idle to 1500 but if I give a bit of gas the rpm raise to 3or 4k and won't come in idle. It takes a couple of second (15 to 25 sec) before the rpm lower to the idle. I checked almost everything (throttle cable choke clean carb needle jet) so I'm at a point where I decided to bought carbs and swapped with mine. Before doing that I would like to know If it's possible to get some pics from mikuni 44C00 because those in the service manual are not the same. I would also like to know what in the carb could be the cause. I don't have vacuum leak from the flange but it's doing the same things. HELP MEEEEEEEEEEEEE ! Lol

Thanks a lot guys

Sorry my english is not perfect I trying hard. I'm talking french

I forgot to say that my bike is a 1992 (n) 600

Comment

valide semblable à vous devoir faire financier rigolo votre carbure. les carbure être sur financier rigolo vouloir raison ravages one idling

Comment

Hey no talking about me in other languages!!!!

Sounds like classic dirty F/A needles or the F/A needle needs adjusting..

Comment

I checked the vacuum during the weekend and it didn't solve my problem ! Doh !!what else could it be ? Ignition advance ??

Comment

Originally posted by Black_peter
            Sounds like classic dirty F/A needles or the F/A needle needs adjusting..
            Or dirty pilot jets . Seen it happen .
            I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

Idle should be at 1200 rpm. Trun the idel adjustment screw out a bit. Also, carbs may need to be synchronized.........might be off just a tad.........
              I've owned over 70 Katanas - you think I know anything about them?
              Is there such a thing as TOO MANY BIKES?
              Can you go TOO FAST on a bike?
              Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register

Comment

I already check for dirty pilot jet and I played a lot with idle screw to look if it makes difference but nothing. I think I 'll dismantle the carbs again and electrosonically clean them. I have this where I worked but I don't know what soap or solvent to use in it. Also I would like to know if somebody know where I can find the cheaper price for carb oring kit and what is in the kit. Thanks a lot

Comment

Working...
                X