X

Another Battery Tender Question...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another Battery Tender Question...

Am looking to buy the Battery Tender Jr. I assume the 12 Volt is the model for Kats and not the 6 Volt? Is everyone happy who is using one???

im happy with mine....im not happy with the california model kat with the damn fan that likes so destroy my batteries....which is why i have one.

Comment

Disconnect the damned fan and remove it. It does not serve a purpose anyways........

I have three tenders. The Aprilia, Katana, and Bandit all are hooked up to the umbilical while I have been gone.
      Ron
      MSgt, USMC (Retired)

Comment

not on the aprilia and bandit part cuz I dont have both of those but when the Kat sits, its always hooked up to the Jr.

Comment

I've got 2 tender jrs. One for the bike, and one for the Vette. They do a good job keeping the batteries up over the winter. Just don't get them wet, or leave them in moisture.

I disconnected the fan on my California Kat when I owned it. Won't hurt a thing.
          Eric
          2005 GSX-R 750

Comment

I love my Battery Tender Jr. My kats battery is 3 years old and still as strong as new.

Comment

Re: Another Battery Tender Question...

Originally posted by mx916
              I assume the 12 Volt is the model for Kats and not the 6 Volt?
              Correct, the Kat's are 12 volts. Only some older bikes from prior to 1974 and some much older cars normally use a 6-volt charging system.

Cheers,
              =-= The CyberPoet
              Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

Working...
              X