ivans jet kit

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ivans jet kit

can someone tell me where i can get the Ivans jet kit from

When good just isn't good enough, we make fast faster! We specialize in sportbike carb kits.

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Comment

just got mine today from them in fact, cant order online, gotta call them, had a great customer service rep, and had my jet kit in 4 days, woulda been sooner but there was a weekend in there

Comment

I've installed them in both 01 Kat 600 and an 99 Kat 750 California model, and the kits were awesome. Since I've run K&N/DynoJet kits in the Kat 600's, I could compare them back-to-back and am tickled pink with the Ivan's

Cheers
        =-= The CyberPoet
        Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

The question in everyone's mind ok ok my mind is what does it do to your fuel consumption..

I do like how their dyno has a two bros
          Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

"That whenever any form of government becomes destructive to these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their safety and happiness." - Declaration of Independance

Comment

Originally posted by zleviticus
            The question in everyone's mind ok ok my mind is what does it do to your fuel consumption..
            I don't pay that much attention at the pumps, but I do know that the change wasn't too major (maybe 1/4 of gallon difference in 140 miles). The dynojet kit gave me substancially worse mileage.

Cheers
            =-= The CyberPoet
            Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

Working...
            X