X

PEGS

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PEGS

I put 600 pegs on my 750...they bolt right up...but they "flex" a little.

is this normal?

Hmmm...what do you mean exactly Range? Do they flex where you bolted them on...or do the actuall pegs flex?

Comment

they flex at the bolt...about 1/4" up and down at the end. the 750 pegs utilize THREE mounting holes....they incorperate the heelguard...I don't have heelguards now (I an going to do something with the 750 pieces)

Comment

Who cares if they flex a little... are YOU going to be riding it?!?!?

Comment

Originally posted by Junior
          Do tell! :-k

Comment

FYI Range, mine on my 6 hundi does not flex one bit.... hmmmmm

Comment

Originally posted by AHF
              He's building it so I can race it on the track next year.

Should be able to keep up with the RR's.... right??

He's gonna be the pit-monkey while I stand around schmoozing with the umbrella girl.
              Better yet, Haggi will be the pit-monkey and Range and I will both get an umbrella girl.

I expect a sponsorship from KatRiders too.

Comment

Wow , I don't htink I could trust pegs that were visibly flexing ... I fall off enough as it is with STURDY pegs , and so do you !
                I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

Shed a few pounds. Ya I know i'm one to talk, Mine didn't even flex, it just snaped off when I put my weight on it

Comment

and on the 750 the backing plate is rubber mounted

I used stock passenger pegs front and rear minus the rubber top
                    TDA Racing/Motorsports
                    1982 Honda CB750 Nighthawk, 1978 Suzuki GS750 1986 Honda CBR600 Hurricane; 1978 Suzuki GS1100E; 1982 Honda CB750F supersport, 1993 Suzuki Katana GSX750FP. 1981 Suzuki GS1100E (heavily Modified) http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=94258
                    Who knows what is next?
                    Builder of the KOTM Mreedohio september winning chrome project. I consider this one to be one of my bikes also!
                    Please look at this build! http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=91192

Comment

Originally posted by AHF
                      He's building it so I can race it on the track next year.

Should be able to keep up with the RR's.... right??

He's gonna be the pit-monkey while I stand around schmoozing with the umbrella girl.
                      Better yet, Haggi will be the pit-monkey and Range and I will both get an umbrella girl.
                      I'm done being umbrella girl!!!
                      I want a better job next time!
                      - It is a mistake to think you can solve any major problems just with potatoes.

- Anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job.

Comment

HD could use another model LOL
                        TDA Racing/Motorsports
                        1982 Honda CB750 Nighthawk, 1978 Suzuki GS750 1986 Honda CBR600 Hurricane; 1978 Suzuki GS1100E; 1982 Honda CB750F supersport, 1993 Suzuki Katana GSX750FP. 1981 Suzuki GS1100E (heavily Modified) http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=94258
                        Who knows what is next?
                        Builder of the KOTM Mreedohio september winning chrome project. I consider this one to be one of my bikes also!
                        Please look at this build! http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=91192

Comment

Working...
                        X