X

Idle RPMs

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Idle RPMs

After putting on the two bros race exhaust and a ingnition advancer i notice my rpms at idle have increased about 3k. Should i leave it as it is or set the idle screw down some till i hit around 1200 rpm at warm and idle.
    Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

"That whenever any form of government becomes destructive to these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their safety and happiness." - Declaration of Independance

probably the advancer that raised the rpms. I would think you could set it to 1200 without any problems. did you do anything to the jetting? I would think you'd be too lean with those mods now.

Comment

nothing done to the jetting.
      Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

"That whenever any form of government becomes destructive to these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their safety and happiness." - Declaration of Independance

Comment

Just adjust your idle . If it starts showing other symptoms , THEN it's time to tear out those carbs ...
        I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

Working...
        X