X

Power Commander II

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Power Commander II

If I posted pics from screenshots of the Power cOmmander Console, would any of you be able to help me adjust it so my gas mileage gets any better. I dont want to change the map too much, because it has really helped with the performance of the bike, but I am sick of getting 20mpg. If anyone can help. I will post screenshots.

-Will
    -Will-

Umm, do it right and get a custom map done by an authorized tuning shop on a dyno with a gas analyzer.

At 20mpg, I can't help but believe you're running WAY rich though.

Have you downloaded any of the maps for your bike from Dynojet? If you're using a map from their site and you're getting 20mpg, there's something else wrong with your bike. Not even gas guzzling V-Twins get 20 mpg.
    -Steve

Comment

Originally posted by stevnmd
      Umm, do it right and get a custom map done by an authorized tuning shop on a dyno with a gas analyzer.

At 20mpg, I can't help but believe you're running WAY rich though.

Have you downloaded any of the maps for your bike from Dynojet? If you're using a map from their site and you're getting 20mpg, there's something else wrong with your bike. Not even gas guzzling V-Twins get 20 mpg.
      Steve,
      Right now Im not even running the PCII. I have the stock ECU running because it was worse with the PCII attached. So I removed it. I am running a Micron Full system and thats all. THe Valves are out of synch, but that wont cause extreme gas useage liek Im getting. But I am VERY sure it is runnign too rich because it not only hesitates when accelerating, but shoots flames out the back when changing gears. It does have some slight backfiring as well, all because of the fuel mixture.

-Will
      -Will-

Comment

check you fuel pressure regulator and test your fuel pressure too much psi the injectors will spray way too much gas even though the computer thinks its spraying the correct amount and i know this how i had one on my f4i go bad your fuel pressure should be arounf 43 psi give or take a psi

Comment

Working...
        X