X

Carburator Synch Tool

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carburator Synch Tool

I was wondering if anyone out there knows where to get a good cheap carb synch tool. I looked on Bikebandit.com and theirs is 100 bucks. Any other places out there with a cheaper one? or does anyone in the seattle area have one i can come and use? pay you some money to do so?

I got mine at pitposse.com

Here is the first one that I got but I dropped it and that was the end of that.

And here is the one that I have now.

They both work the same but the delux one is just built better and unless you are gonna use it alot than go with the cheap one. When I bought mine I figured I would just use it on my bikes but then after realizing how easy it was to use I started to use it to all the time on other peoples bikes too.
    PM me for Ultrasonic Carb Cleaning, pilot screw o-rings and washers and mercury refills

Harley Davidson
    The most efficient way to turn gasoline into noise without the biproduct of horsepower

Comment

Yeah, that first one he posted works just fine, but if you drop it, you are pretty much S.O.L.

The second one is much more durable, but both work the same way and everything.

If you are just planning on doing your bike, and you don't have butter fingerrs, then go for the first one.
      Kan-O-Gixxer!
      -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
      -Stage 3 Jet Kit / KNN Pod Filters
      -Ohlins Susupension
      -Various Other Mods

Comment

I have heard that this is a good one as well. http://www.jcwhitney.com/autoparts/P...+10211/c-10111 This way you do not have to mess with mercury.

Comment

Yeah , JCW has a couple of them . The mercury sticks work fine , and are pretty cheap , just don't tip them upside down ....
          I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

Originally posted by md86
            Yeah , JCW has a couple of them . The mercury sticks work fine , and are pretty cheap , just don't tip them upside down ....
            Or drink it.
            Kan-O-Gixxer!
            -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
            -Ohlins Susupension
            -Various Other Mods

Comment

Originally posted by SweetLou
              Or drink it.
              Why didnt you tell me that before?
              PM me for Ultrasonic Carb Cleaning, pilot screw o-rings and washers and mercury refills

Harley Davidson
              The most efficient way to turn gasoline into noise without the biproduct of horsepower

Comment

Originally posted by UFO8MyCow
                Originally posted by SweetLou
                Or drink it.
                Why didnt you tell me that before?
                Because you dropped it all over the floor, remember?????
                Kan-O-Gixxer!
                -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
                -Ohlins Susupension
                -Various Other Mods

Comment

Working...
                X