X

Best aftermarket pipes?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best aftermarket pipes?

Wondering what u guys think is the best aftermarket exhaust i could put on my 93 katana 600?

All depend on what you're looking for I'd guess.

Best for ??????

Power,looks,sound,price point??

Buc
    it's my opinion......that's what makes it mine..

Toronto Canada that is

Comment

If you want LOUD....D&D pipe......if you want mellow tones....any other brand.....if you want an understated but mellow tone, get carbon fiber......it seems to knock some of the resonances out of our exhaust note.
      My sig is boring.

Comment

For more of a performance sound and actual performance, I would go with the Vance and Hines SS2rR. From there maybe a Yoshi. I really like my D&D though, although I am thinking of maybe switching to twin Jaradine pipes after hearing a Jaradine on my buddies R6. Don't think they make them for your bike though.
        Kan-O-Gixxer!
        -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
        -Stage 3 Jet Kit / KNN Pod Filters
        -Ohlins Susupension
        -Various Other Mods

Comment

Anyone managed to find a dual pipe aftermarket exhaust yet?
          just curious
          -= Har du styr på lortet, eller lort på styret? =-

Comment

Re: Best aftermarket pipes?

Originally posted by cowboy6923
            Wondering what u guys think is the best aftermarket exhaust i could put on my 93 katana 600?
            This was one of the harderst descions i had to make on my bike.

It dpeends on what you are looking for. If you want performance and sound i would go with a hindle full system. Sound only? Well that is harder because it matters what your tastes are.

D&D are loud... did i say loud i meant LOUD....
            Yosh sounds like a rice burner.
            Two Brothers is more lower than a yosh and sound deep kind of like flowmasters.
            Hindle... are sweet sounding.. a combination of the above but can be pricey looking at new.. and good luck finding a used one.
            Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

"That whenever any form of government becomes destructive to these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their safety and happiness." - Declaration of Independance

Comment

Originally posted by Lagmo
              Anyone managed to find a dual pipe aftermarket exhaust yet?
              just curious
              Um , I COULD be an a$$ and say "run a search" , but .... Cobra has an "F1" slip-on that some people have put on their pre-98 Kats . Kinda expensive (you're paying for TWO cans after all) , but it's a dual system .
              I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

Originally posted by md86
                Um , I COULD be an a$$ and say "run a search" , but .... Cobra has an "F1" slip-on that some people have put on their pre-98 Kats . Kinda expensive (you're paying for TWO cans after all) , but it's a dual system .
                Sweet, i'll try looking for'em

And i DID use the search :P though all i've found have been imitations of the original setup(same look, sound & performance)

thx fir the tip
                -= Har du styr på lortet, eller lort på styret? =-

Comment

Working...
                X