X

2003 Katana 750F service manual??? help

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2003 Katana 750F service manual??? help

I just ordered a 2003 Katana 750F service manual. Now, i have a 2001, is that the same thing??? cause i couldn't find one for a 2001 anywhere...let me know somethin
    ~~Punish The Deed, Not the Breed~~

nope. they changed in 03. you need the 98-02 manual. this thread may help

Comment

Was there any "real" changes between the 02/03 or is it just cosmetic things like the rear tail design change?
      Kyle

Comment

As far as i know it was just cosmetic. It wasn't until 04 that they got the pass button, and hazards.

I could be wrong though, it's been known to happen

Comment

so it will still be a good enough manual? cause i already am getting it shipped over here, i would hate to have a stupid problem like that

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Dubeau
            It wasn't until 04 that they got the pass button, and hazards.
            The Kat's have a PASS button now? That's very cool.

I don't know why I think that's cool, but it is...and I do. 8)

If we ever reach the point where we can't openly discuss riding bikes on acid without even a modicum of civility, then the terrorists have won.

HORSE BANG!!! ........props to *GP*

Official coefficient of friction test dummy

Comment

The only change in the Suzuki factory manual is the addendums in the back that have the wiring diagrams and tech specs. The rest remains the same (because mechanically, it's the same bike).

If it's an after-market manual (Haynes, etc), then there will be zero changes.

Cheers
              =-= The CyberPoet
              Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

thank you...damn, i was gettin worried that i spent $65 on some book that don't even pertain to my bike...

Comment

Originally posted by Spliff
                  thank you...damn, i was gettin worried that i spent $65 on some book that don't even pertain to my bike...
                  If you go to the very back, the last five to twenty pages should be a year-by-year spec break-out for various markets, etc. If they didn't include the specs for your year, go ask for the addendums

Cheers
                  =-= The CyberPoet
                  Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

Originally posted by BISQ
                    Originally posted by Dan Dubeau
                    It wasn't until 04 that they got the pass button, and hazards.
                    The Kat's have a PASS button now? That's very cool.

I don't know why I think that's cool, but it is...and I do. 8)
                    It's pretty much useless. I think the only time i've used it is when people ask "hey, whats that yellow button for". Then i press it and show them.

Nobody moves over if you flick your lights anyway. Apparently Ontario has three "driving lanes" now.

Comment

Working...
                    X