X

CAT part for my Kat

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BareKat View Post
    I've tried it on my bike and it's ok for a very short time... I have better luck throwing the choke on for a bit.

I have forgot the choke was on just a little and I burnt a lot of extra fuel
    Fortunately I was still a hour from home to burn her out clean
    Blood , its in you to give! http://www.blood.ca/

Comment

Works a treat!

I tried this yesterday on a fairly short ride, and was able to hold within a couple Kph (1-2mph) of the set speed for ten minutes at a time without a hiccup.

I'm not sure how well it'll stay "sticky", or whether it works for much longer runs, but even if it works for 20 minutes at a time every once in a while, that's all the break I'd need in any distance riding I've done lately. I'd love to take a true 3000 mile run and see how it works for those longer stretches between fuel when you really need a break!

I LOVE a simple, cheap solution that WORKS! Now, if only the damned thing wasn't so butt-ugly yellow... At least I can throw it in my pocket or under my seat when I don't need it.
      High-velocity Geek

'06 GSX750F

Comment

Originally posted by Absyn-thesis View Post
        It WORKS! Now, if only the damned thing wasn't so butt-ugly yellow... At least I can throw it in my pocket or under my seat when I don't need it.
        one part # is for the yellow the other is for black
        I used mine pretty much every weekend all summer long and no problem
        I did notice by the end of the summer( my bike sits in the sun all day long ) it was starting to crack but still usable
        Blood , its in you to give! http://www.blood.ca/

Comment

Originally posted by rexazz2 View Post
          one part # is for the yellow the other is for black
          I used mine pretty much every weekend all summer long and no problem
          I did notice by the end of the summer( my bike sits in the sun all day long ) it was starting to crack but still usable
          *LMAO* There's a black one?? OK...I'll sort that out when this one dies or is lost. Given the interest some people have shown in it around here, the dang thing may just disappear of its own accord... Still, I'm tickled with how well it works!

Cheers Rexazz!
          High-velocity Geek

'06 GSX750F

Comment

Working...
          X