X

Hmmm...headlight issue....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kreylyn View Post
    You bypass just the switch and everything works, but it won't work with the switch... tells me something is wrong at the switch.

Corrosion, thinning/burnt wires, poor connection... I don't know. But, seems to me it's not working right.

Krey
    Ok..you might be right....I appreciate the help...sorry if I got bullheaded lol

Originally posted by The CyberPoet View Post
    This is common on the 01 - 06 models for some reason; I suspect it has to do with moving to a RoHS solder by the factory

Cheers
    =-= The CyberPoet
    Seems like it might go back to 99's...

Originally posted by wicked1z View Post
    Mine had no low beams and when I took the switch apart they just started working all of a sudden. when I put it back together they stopped again. come to find out one of the small solder joints had broken loose so you couldnt see it and that was what was causing my problem. Check it a little better sounds like a switch problem to me as well.
    Originally posted by wicked1z View Post
    The funny thing was when I took it apart it "looked" ok. So I put it back together and it stopped working. that's when I decided to take the switch out of the housing to check a little closer. Then as soon as I took it out the wire moved. Those are a real PAIN to sodder.
    I truly thank you for this...I am going to check into this alot deeper later tonight and see if you are right.....hopefully it is this simple lol....

Also...I feel better knowing I'm not the only one that has had such an issue...
    sigpic

Comment

Working...
    X