Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sierraromeobravo
    replied
    Originally posted by il_ragazzo View Post
    All of this stuff is really easy to do your self. Using the resources here at KR and a good repair manual will really help you along. if you need any advice pm me.

I second that. Those are the first things I did upon buying my first Kat and the guys on the site helped a ton. Sproket changes are easy enough. Carbs are a little harder but there are a million threads talking about it.

Leave a comment:

• il_ragazzo
    replied
    All of this stuff is really easy to do your self. Using the resources here at KR and a good repair manual will really help you along. if you need any advice pm me.

Leave a comment:

• budgie45
    started a topic any cheap Mechanics in the bay area

any cheap Mechanics in the bay area

HI im looking for a cheap mechanic in the bay are im in san francisco i went to a few stores and they looked down on me cuz i said i had a 93 katana LOL i love my bike i dont need people looking down there nose at me,i would love to get the carbs done maybe a new sprocket and chain and an oil change i would love to be able to do this myself but i cant its a shame

whats the best oil to use for an oil change
    thanks
    Last edited by budgie45; 06-27-2009, 05:34 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Working...
X