X

Cdi box

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cdi box

I have a 94 kat 600. It will not start. It is not getting any spark. I have new plugs in it. I have tested ever piece of the starting system and found that there is no power coming out of the 4 prongs on the bottom plug of the cd box. I have found a new one ranging from 80$ on eBay to 475 at the dealer. Is there anyone that can help me be sure this is the correct part. And if so does anyone have one I can buy cheap. Is there anything else I can or should do? Does anyone have a diagram of the electrical wiring for it? Thanks.

did u check the ignition fuze?

Comment

No I didn't. I need the wire diagram so i know what each fuse runs

Comment

Ok checked the fuses they are fine

Comment

Bad ignition switch or ground is a possibility too
          Chris

Originally posted by jetmerritt
          Save up for great gear and dress for the fall before you ride. If you can't afford good quality gear, don't ride. It's like saying you can't afford seat belts for your car. There are just no laws to make gear mandatory.

Comment

It was the ground thanks so much. I checked it again and it fired right up. Now I just have some carb problems but I can deal with that. Thanks again

Comment

where is the ground?

Comment

I have one. $80 plus shipping. If it does not work, send it back and get a refund of the $80.
                "Stevie B" Boudreaux

I ride: '01 Triumph Sprint ST

Projects: Honda CB650 Bobber projects I, II and III

Take care of: 81 Honda CM400,72 Suzuki GT550

Watch over/advise on: 84 Honda Nighthawk 700S (now my son's bike)

For sale, or soon to be: 89 Katana 1100, 84 Honda V45 Magna, 95 Yamaha SECA II, 99 GSXR600, 95 ZX-6, 84 Kaw. KZ700, 01 Bandit 1200, 74 CB360.

Comment

Working...
                X