X

starter clutch removal

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• starter clutch removal

I got the bolt off does the starter clutch suppose to just slide off? or does it need the special clutch holders?

I got an air tool to spin the bolt off but now i can't get the clutch starter off!!! AHHH

HOW THE HECK DO YOU GET THIS THING OFF!!!! AHHHH IM GOING CRAZY!!!!!!!!!! someone please help point me somewhere... notice the crack in the gear behind the starter clurtch im assuming this is my problem i just hope i haven't scored the crack shaft to badly

Comment

Are those three holes threaded? It says in the manual it needs a puller

Comment

the threaded part is on the round rim... i figured it out... gotta custom make one cause i'm not spending 130 bucks for a threaded tube

Comment

oh the round part outside of where the bolt goes into the crankshaft.? It say in the manual to leave the bolt in the crank while pulling the starter clutch

Comment

No i figured it out i will show you the tool i'm going to custom make tomarrow... this is ****ing me off i'm so close to getting the $25 ebay motor running

Comment

Originally posted by waffenampt View Post
              oh the round part outside of where the bolt goes into the crankshaft.? It say in the manual to leave the bolt in the crank while pulling the starter clutch
              leave the bolt part way in and press against head of bolt or you will damage the threads in the shaft
              Blood , its in you to give! http://www.blood.ca/

Comment

Working...
              X