X

What years wheels fit

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What years wheels fit

I have a 99 750 with both front and rear wheel damage, and need to start my search.
    Thanks Larry

Originally posted by LHOPPER View Post
    I have a 99 750 with both front and rear wheel damage, and need to start my search.
    Thanks Larry
    Off of Kats, your looking at 98-02 for the front, 98+ for the rears.

Other bike models and various years would probably fit as well... 96+ straight spoke GSXR wheels for the front, some late 90s bandit wheels, so on.

If you find a wheel that looks correct (same spoke and width size) and it's off another bike, you can check the bearing size for it. If the OD of the bearing matches the Kat, it's a pretty simple swap out with your bearing into the new wheel if the ID does not match up. Reaseach sources like bikebandit.com's website micro fiche and parts listing many times will list info like bearing sizes.

I hear ron ayers? website has cross referencing options as well....

Krey
    93 750 Kat

Modified Swingarm, 5.5 GSXR Rear with 180/55 and 520 Chain, 750 to 600 Tail conversion, more to come. Long Term Project build thread http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=96736

"I've done this a thousand times before. What could possibly go wron.... Ooops!"

Comment

I`m somewhat pressed for time, one week before I return to work. Hope to on the road by then.
      This info will help thanks (still working to get to 50 post).

Comment

OK i found a set off 2000, but they look black! Did that year come in off black or are they spray can black?

Comment

Originally posted by LHOPPER View Post
          OK i found a set off 2000, but they look black! Did that year come in off black or are they spray can black?
          Black wheels were offered that year...

Krey
          93 750 Kat

Modified Swingarm, 5.5 GSXR Rear with 180/55 and 520 Chain, 750 to 600 Tail conversion, more to come. Long Term Project build thread http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=96736

"I've done this a thousand times before. What could possibly go wron.... Ooops!"

Comment

Pick up my replacement wheels with tires today. Wow! i think i got some what good deal. The tires still have some **** on the face and a matching set of Brigestone Battlax BT42R. and on black, I think I like the black wheels even better. I did pay $325.00 for the set.
            Thanks for your help!!
            Larry

Comment

Working...
            X